(3 Steps) PSE Voucher - Buy Postal Uniforms & USPS Uniforms
1) Shop your Type 2 Postal Uniforms, and select "PSE Voucher" as your payment option at the last step of checkout. Then, complete your checkout.
2) Take a clear photo of your signed PSE voucher and either e-mail or text us the photo after you've completed your order.
3) Please include your station manager's direct e-mail or phone number. We'll need to verify the payment method with your station manager. After we've reached out to them, we will ship out your order with your tracking confirmation # e-mailed to you, that's it!
Important tips to remember:
1. Postal Support Employees (PSE) are only authorized to purchase Type 2 postal uniforms. The 2021 postal allowance for PSE uniforms is currently $199.
2. Always provide a direct contact phone # for your station manager (or whoever is responsible for uniform purchases), that way, we can expedite the processing for your order as quickly as possible.
Why purchase postal uniforms from PostalVendor.com?
PostalVendor.com accepts Postal Support Employee (PSE) vouchers if you're purchasing postal uniforms online. We accept PSE vouchers by e-mail or text message. We always provide only the highest quality postal uniforms from American manufacturers (oftentimes union made) like A+, Spiewak, New Balance, & Flying Cross. We also always ship via USPS Priority, and always provide FREE tracking confirmation with every purchase.
We're a family owned small business, providing postal employees with postal uniforms for over 20 years. By supporting us, you're truly supporting a local business.