(3 Steps) CCA Voucher - Buy Postal Uniforms & USPS Uniforms
IMPORTANT: If you do not send us a clear photo of your signed CCA voucher after checkout, we will have to cancel your order.
1) Shop your Type 1 Postal Uniforms, and select "CCA Voucher" as your payment option at the last step of checkout. Then, complete your checkout.
2) Take a clear photo of your signed out CCA voucher and either e-mail or text us the photo after you've completed your order.
3) Please include your station manager's direct e-mail or phone number. We'll need to verify the payment method with your station manager. After we've reached out to them, we will ship out your order with your tracking confirmation # e-mailed to you, that's it!
Important tips to remember:
1. City Letter Carriers (CCA) are only authorized to purchase Type 1 postal uniforms. The 2021 postal allowance for CCA uniforms is currently $464.
2. Always provide a direct contact phone # for your station manager (or whoever is responsible for uniform purchases), that way, we can expedite the processing for your order as quickly as possible.
3. CCAs aren't required to wear a uniform when they first start (but you should dress comfortably and professionally) When you've completed your 90-days worked (or 120 days hired) probation period, you should request a CCA voucher from your post office manager/supervisor. For complete instructions on buying postal uniforms online, check out our guide.
What does a CCA Voucher look like?
Why purchase postal uniforms from PostalVendor.com?
PostalVendor.com accepts City Carrier Assistant (CCA) vouchers if you're purchasing postal uniforms online. We accept CCA vouchers by e-mail, phone, or text message. We always provide only the highest quality postal uniforms from American manufacturers (oftentimes union made) like A+, Spiewak, New Balance, & Flying Cross. We also always ship via USPS Priority, and always provide FREE tracking confirmation with every purchase.
We're a family owned small business, providing postal employees with postal uniforms for over 20 years. By supporting us, you're truly supporting a local business.